How To Root Android Phone – If You searching for root android device, then Here I’m with the best rooting apps for android, now You can root android phone like samsung, Xiaomi mi, Asus, Motorola, lenovo, All android phones.Rooting does makes your Android device ten times more powerful than the same device without root. Today, in this post, we are going to tell you about the various applications that you can employ to how to root android phone without computer.
How To Root Android Phone
Best Tooting Apps For Android In 2018
Get to install various custom ROMs on to your Android device. You are able to increase the internal memory of your Android device post rooting it. Get access to various powerful applications that were otherwise unavailable without rooting. Tweak your CPUs performance and improve battery backup.
Root Android Device | How To Root My Phone
One Click Root
- As you can infer from the name of this application it roots your Android device in a single click.
- Moreover this application has inbuilt live chat and message support if you are facing any kind of issues during rooting.
- All you need to do is to navigate to the URL to download the One click root Apk file of the app
- Post installation of the Apk launch the application and click on “Root Device.”
If the application asks you to install an application just skip that part.
- Now click on “Scan Now.” It will check whether your phone can be rooted or not.
- After successful scanning and if your phone can be rooted a “Root” button will be visible. Just click on it for the rooting procedure to start.
- That’s it your device will be rooted now. Do restart your device once the root is successful.
- First of all you are required to download the Apk file of Kingoroot from here.
- Before you install the downloaded Apk file make sure that you have enabled “Unknown Sources” in the settings of your Android mobile.
- Post installing the application launch it. You will see a button captioned “One Click Root.” Click on it and the rooting process will start. If the root is successful you will see a screen titled “Root Succeeded.”
- However it may happen that you see the message “Root Failed.” In this case try again till you get the success message. Since Kingoroot has got several processes for rooting in-built; it will use only one at a time.
- So if the first method failed; maybe the second or third method will work.
- This app does the job of rooting your android phone beautifully but the negative aspect of this application is that it consists of a lot of advertisements as well as bloatware.
- You can download the iRoot Apk file of this application from here.
- Post successful installation of the application you might notice that the application is in Chinese language. But no need to worry about it as the “Get Root Access” button is in English language and that is the only thing which we need.
- Just click on “Get Root Access” button and we are done folks.
- Please do remember that Framaroot works on devices having Android 4.0 or above.
- You can download and install Framaroot from here.
- Post successful installation of the application launch it and select the option of “Install SuperSu”
Thereafter you can select either Aragon or Boromir exploit.
- After selecting the exploit; within few minutes; you will see the message “Successfully Rooted.”
Just reboot your device and enjoy.
- Z4 Root is the application that exists since time immemorial and is one of the oldest applications available for rooting an android phone without PC/ Computer.
- You can download the Z4 Root application from here.
- The app boasts of a simplistic and clean user interface. Once you launch the application post installing it; you will see three options on the home screen: “Temporary Root, Permanent Root & Unroot.”
- With Temporary Root; phone will get rooted but the root features will be available only till the time you next reboot your phone. So this is good if you want to test out the root features and is much better for beginners who are new at rooting.
How To Start Blog For Blogging Beginners
Responsive WordPress Blog Templates